Circular food business masterclass
Circular Food Business Masterclass
29 July 2020 09:30 – 12:30
Join us for this introductory, virtual workshop where we’ll show you how you can be a profitable food business while creating a positive environmental impact. This half day workshop is open to London-based SME food businesses wanting to explore exactly what circular economy could mean for them.
What to expect:
- Unearth circular possibilities in every aspect of your business, with the help of our experienced advisors and circular business framework
- Discover opportunities to reduce waste, cut costs and create new revenue by exploiting underutilised resources across your value chain
- Be inspired by real life examples of successful circular food businesses
- Join our circular network to meet like-minded businesses and opportunities to share ideas and collaborate
- Registration and welcome
- What is the circular economy?
- Circular economy in action
- How to map your business activities & identify circular opportunities
Please register via the link below and we’ll confirm your space as soon as possible.
Before joining the event, we’ll ask you to complete our information form so we can find out a bit more about your business and ensure that the event is relevant to your needs. Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.