Meet the Buyer
You have a proven circular product or service and are eager to reach more clients and customers. Our meet the buyer events will give you the opportunity to meet face to face with buyers that are actively seeking sustainable solutions. By answering their call, you will not only amplify your positive environmental impact, you will also enable other organisations to embrace circularity.
in partnership with LLDC
Every year there are hundreds of events at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park with millions of visitors. We’ve partnered with London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC), who manage the site and have committed to achieve zero waste to landfill events by 2020 and zero carbon events by 2030. To help LLDC reach these milestones, we’re delighted to be bringing together Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park event organisers and London’s circular businesses in our ‘meet the buyer’ event.
Do you have a solution to one of these challenges?
Better ways to manage food waste
Can you help LLDC reduce the amount of food waste sent to landfill? How can they reduce food waste or increase composting?
Low environmental impact merchandising
Many of the events held at the park are sporting events that involve lots of merchandise. Do you have a circular solution for T-shirts, cups, medals, lanyards and gift bags.
How can event organisers encourage participants to recycle more? Can they make better choices about the type of waste they produce?
Waste reduction and re-usable solutions
Event organisers are worried about single use items. Do you have a solution to plastic bottles, coffee cups, cutlery, plates and other single use things?
What to expect
- Explore and stress test your circular business model and its impact with one of our expert business advisors and identify opportunities to strengthen your offering
- Receive expert coaching on how you present your business to potential clients in a group workshop and a one-to-one coaching session
- Put your newly polished pitch to the test and pitch to multiple potential clients at our next meet the buyer event in conjunction with Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Get the chance to design and implement a sponsored circularity pilot.
- Join our circular ecosystem and take advantage of speaking opportunities, grow your network, share ideas and collaborate
How it works
Write the script
- Meet with one of our expert business advisors to delve into your strategy and interrogate your circularity credentials
- Test your business case and receive honest feedback on your pitch deck
- Refine your pitch with an expert coach and learn how to deliver a winning performance
- Practice in a friendly and supportive environment with fellow circular businesses
- Make the finishing touches in a one-to-one coaching session
- Pitch with confidence and authenticity to multiple buyers and impress them with your innovative circular solutions
- Network with fellow entrepreneurs and potential clients
(In order to qualify for the meet the buyer event you must attend all parts of the programme described above)
w/c 14 Oct
Pitch-deck review meeting
Compelling communications pitching workshop
Meet the buyer event
Applications are currently closed
This event has now passed. Click the link below to sign up for our monthly newsletter and we’ll let you know when applications open for the next one: