Whether you’re new to circular economy or a seasoned pro, you're passionate about making a positive environmental impact and you've got a brilliant plan. Before you launch, wouldn't it be great to test how sustainable it really is?
We can help you examine every aspect of your business, from the economics through to the environmental credentials. We’ll ask you the hard questions to ensure your new circular product or initiative will be bulletproof when you bring it to market.
What to expect
- Work closely with our expert circular economy business advisors to validate your business proposition and truly understand its environmental impact
- Receive practical guidance in one-to-one meetings and receive a tailor-made circularity report
- Confidently launch your new circular business, product or initiative
- Join our circular ecosystem and take advantage of speaking opportunities, grow your network, share ideas and collaborate
How it works
Pull it apart
- Dissect your strategy, test the business case and interrogate your circularity claims
- Gain a solid understanding of your true environmental impact
- Work closely with an expert business advisor to eliminate any unwelcome surprises.
Put it back together
- Discover opportunities to strengthen your business model
- Uncover untapped revenue opportunities
- Receive guidance on how best to implement our recommended changes
- Launch your circular product or service with confidence and authenticity
- If your solution proves to have a net positive impact, qualify for further bespoke support such as a custom-made impact calculation
Applications for our validate stream are open throughout the year. Places are limited and successful applicants will be notified if they have been selected by one of the Advance London business advisors.
Applications are currently closed
Applications for Q4 2019 are now closed. Applications for Q1 2020 will open in December. Click the link below to be notified when they do: